Sweet, sour, and refreshing â€“ the perfect summer drink. Add some vodka if you want a kick.
This recipe is part of our Memorial Day Menu.
Makes: 2 pitchers
- 8-10 medium handfuls of berries, frozen or fresh
- Â¾ gallon or 12 cups of lemonade
Step 1: Preparing the Berries
– Puree the berries in a blender with about 1 cup of the lemonade until smooth.
Step 2: Mixing it Together
– Pour the lemonade into your pitchers, top with the pureed berries and stir to combine.
– If you donâ€™t want the berry seeds in your lemonade, strain the lemonade through a fine sieve and put into the pitchers.